Saturday 16 April 2011

One hell of a week

I appreciate it's really been far too long since I blogged last.  Really, I've no excuse other than it's been a hellish week, and I'm only just starting to recharge my batteries.  Let's go through what you've missed!




Monday, and Plant got a shower.  You'll be glad to hear that as of yesterday, he's been alive for four weeks!  That means that we've earned a tick.  If you're wondering why Plant gets showers, well it's quite simple really.  As a fern, Plant likes water on his leaves, not just his roots.  So when you shower him gently it's like rain.  Then he sits in the shower to dry.


Tuesday didn't get any ticks, unfortunately.  I was making cookies for my friend's leaving lunch at work.  The dough is tasty!  (Also, I know that looks questionable, but bear with me).


Wednesday was a lot more busy.  After work, I had dinner out with friends before heading to my parents' to swap cars.  They're looking after mine while it gets fixed and meanwhile, I get to drive my mum's car.  (See next picture).  Meanwhile, I decided to take a photo of my nails - purple! - but you'll have to accept my apologies for my weird feet.  Fat with tiny toes, I know.


As I said, Thursday brought me this cool mini.  It's fun to have a shot of it!  I also finished Emma.


Friday was a busy day.  I cashed in the penny pot, earning £36.38 all in pennies!  I also closed that savings account I've never really used, which has been annoying me for ages.  I should mention as well that this week I ticked off decide what I'm going to do with my life.  It seems a little obscure I know, but this week I decided for certain that what I want to pursue in life is a life of research and helping others in their higher education.  For that reason, I've decided to apply for a PhD, and keep at it until I make my goals.



Finally, today, I'm having some time to chill out.  It's been a long time coming, but I appreciate it.  Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment