Saturday 30 April 2011

29.72% Complete

I have to admit, I've not been very good at posting through April - sorry about that!  It's been a busy month what with interviews, prep, work and life!  This has been a busy week too.  I read The Da Vinci Code, fixed the satnav on my phone, I bought Will Portal 2 for finishing his HND - doing something that made him happy - and coloured in a colouring book.  All that brings me up to nearly 30% through my list at the end of four months, which isn't bad at all, really.

This is what I see when I sit in my bed.  It doesn't communicate quite so well through a camera, but I love that there's just lots of trees and how they contrast with the sandstone house.  It's a lovely view.


Monday, I had tea at with a lovely friend of mine.  Tea was delicious, and I got to meet her adorable new kitten Diego!  Isn't he gorgeous?!


I decided on Tuesday to take a picture of our tea.  Nom!  Not that I made it myself, but it was still good.


This is the same tree you've seen a few times.  It's amazing how quickly it's changed and the how much fuller the leaves have become in such a short time, it's a beautiful tree.  My washing keeps getting tangled up in it now though!


This arrived a while ago, but I've only just got around to taking a photo - this is my pack for the MoonWalk.  My hat, my t-shirt and my bra to decorate.  It's all becoming very real!  I'm really, really looking forward to it though.  If you'd like to sponsor me for the MoonWalk and have my Facebook, the link to my sponsorship page is in my info.  Alternatively, you can "donate offline", which basically means you gtell me how much you'd like to sponsor me for and pay me after the event.  Anything you can give, even £1, makes a difference and it's going to a really worthy cause!  All the money goes to charity and is distributed to cancer research, hospices and investing in equipment that can help people through their chemo/radiotherapy.


This is the colouring book I coloured in!  I got it from my lovely cousin Amy for my birthday.  It's cool because it's black paper and the crayons show up on it.  I was a bit dumb though and left it on my windowsill so some of the crayons melted a bit.  At least I'd done my colouring!


And finally, here I am with my FINAL season of 24!  I <3 it, big time.  It's taken over my life!  So I'm quite looking forward to finishing, but don't know what I'm going to do without it!

So, there you are.  Hopefully, I'll be a little bit better at posting in May and also I that I get some more things ticked off!  Fingers crossed.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment